The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

The Fall of Fallidir

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

The Fall of Fallidir Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of Fallidir   The Fall of Fallidir EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Really a short note saying that Fallidir has gone as an IC character meaning that he was no longer applicable to be in the kinship. Henceforth I am no longer in this kinship, which in itself is a sad thing, but that is the way of things. The character of Fallidir will remain in the game, as will all my alts. But Fallidir will not take part in RP. So I will still be around if you want help or want to talk to me, as will I remain a member of these forums, however I think it would be proper if I became an ally instead of a member. I shall miss talking to you, but this is the way things must be.

Goodbye from Fallidir.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Fallidir   The Fall of Fallidir EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Good riddance lol!

No but seriously, if this is how you want it to be, farewell, good luck and thanks for the time you spent with us. If you want to talk just send me a tell or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Fallidir   The Fall of Fallidir EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:08 pm

Well, I respect your choice Fallidir but its sad..

But please do explain how that came to be.. Must be some interesting RP there to make that happen..
Back to top Go down
Nemsyn
Second Seat of the Glade
Nemsyn

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Fallidir   The Fall of Fallidir EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:18 pm

Yeh it is very sad, i will miss our convosations and rp its a shame really, but we can still talk ooc so thats the good side. Thanks for all your dedication and support you were a real key member and stuck with us when things got bad, hope you have fun for the future.
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Fallidir   The Fall of Fallidir EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:37 am

There was no one instance of RP that has caused this to come around. Over the last few months I have seen that the character Fallidir was going nowhere in the development of his character, he was also putting people off from RPing with him because of his dark and depressed image. And you never know, the house of Falli may return to the council soon...
Best of luck for your ventures for now and in the future, and if you need help with anything I will likely be on one of my alts; Fallian, Falbrand, Fallifast, Sermona, Halladoc and maybe Fallidir IG.

~Falli~

PS dont worry I really do want to talk to you still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Fallidir   The Fall of Fallidir Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Fallidir
Page 1 of 1