The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Playing around with dual displays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mandergar
Member of the Council

Playing around with dual displays Empty
PostSubject: Playing around with dual displays   Playing around with dual displays EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:04 am

Hey guys,

been messing around since treating myself to another 22" samsung LCD,

No matter what hacks i try to use I cannot span the game over both as 1 big screen Sad but thinking about it, perhaps this is a good idea as the character is dead centre and would be split between both edges of the displays!

Such a shame Lotro doesnt utilise multiple displays but best you can do is like below. Playing in a maximised window alloys you to have game in fake fullscreen and 2nd display for other things (our forums of course....although realtime maps spring to mind Very Happy).

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dang.jpg (warning image is fullsize at 3360x1050)

Cos im running XP playing in window mode, it cuts the FPS down drastically! Doesnt do it in Windows 7/Vista though....(could this be the reason to finally make the move....I doubt it, ill wait for Final W7)

If anyone has any ideas (I know we have coders in our midsts, who might think of an alternative solution) im all ears!

Mando

Last edited by Mandergar on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling stupidness)
Back to top Go down

Playing around with dual displays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Off Topic-
Jump to: