The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Doing Instances as a kin

Go down 
+3
Mandergar
Faewulf
Angharat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

Doing Instances as a kin Empty
PostSubject: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:42 am

Lovely Kin

Ang often goes fighting with her old kin - crazy folk, afraid of nothing and always good for a laugh.

She was a bit shy to ask, but are there people in this kin who are interested in going for instances too (as a kin group) - with or probably rather without the roleplaying? (As there is not really much roleplaying going on right now we can try to do other stuff in the meanwhile Smile ).

If yes, what instances would you be interested in and do we have people with 'Radiance Drop Instance Experience' who are willing to lead?

Have to tell you that I'm going in for the fun and laugh and don't care much about the loot. So if you are too serious about this, we might not match well.

Looking forward to your feedbacks.

Angharat
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

Yeah I'd be up for it, role playing or not (could be fun to rp it)
I need my radiance gear but im not all serious about it, I haven't done any of the moria instances yet (except the forgotten treasury and that doesnt really count)
I also have a LOT of quests for grand stair, so yeah im up for it Smile

In fact it's something I wish the glade would have started doing long ago Razz
Back to top Go down
Mandergar
Member of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Id be up for it on any of my 50+ lvl chars (mandolas GRD, mandoo BUR, or mandegar Mins) whatever is needed.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:35 pm

I guess I may be up for it, but if you rather have Heredryn as healing I dont mind letting her take it since I'm not too fond of the instance things. I have tried out all of them in PUGs (and have three raidance pieces) and well, its boring as hell Razz might be funnier with you guys though, I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 am

The Riders of the Riddermark is up for some form of alliance when it comes to instance runs, I can act as the link between the kins and set you all up. We could get a good group together if we join forces Smile
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:12 am

Same thing with my other kin, The Road Goes on, should you need help and people are actually avalavle to help from my kin I will ask for you.
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:26 pm

I'm up for this... like the idea of linking with other kins too... a bit of fresh blood is never a bad thing Cool
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm up for any instances if you need me. I have done all of them several times (well only done 16:th a few times since it's so incredibly booring^^) and don't mind doing them again just for the fun and good money Wink just send me a tell and I'll join if I'm free.
Back to top Go down
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Instances   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:37 am

Alright, will try to set up some dates so people interested can sign up for it, and yes, Angs old kin is also happy to join up with you and especially once we want to do the Watcher, we need plenty of fighters.
As we are a RP-ing kin, it would be nice to do some RP-ing before or after the run, as during the fight that often doesn't really work Smile

Please let me know if you feel confident to lead a group through one of the instances (as I don't).

Angs old kin (Sunfall) is working on getting the Leggins (Skumfil) and Boots (Grand Stairs) for everyone interested right now, so if you are interested in either of those, let me know, we will then invite you along. (Next wil probably be the gloves until we have all 6 parts).

None-Moria instances are a topic too of course - for class items and so on. Just let me know.

Will set up a separate post as an overview on who has what radiance armour parts so we know when we are ready for the big fight Smile Just let me know what you have and I will update it.

Ok, that's all for now (I think). Even the people who left the Kin will hopefully continue to fight with us and are very welcome to do so.

Yours
Angharat
Back to top Go down
Mandergar
Member of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:29 pm

you have any of my chars blades at your disposal

M
Back to top Go down
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Grand Stair - Yesterday   Doing Instances as a kin EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:45 am

Yeah, we did a nice - very spontaneuos - run in Grand Stair yesterday. Faewulf joined and won the Boots Smile and we could even drag Veryacano from the Moors to help us (probably just because he wants a bracelet you can get in there Wink

Anyway, enjoyed it and am looking forward to more.

Angharat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Instances as a kin   Doing Instances as a kin Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing Instances as a kin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Kinship Forum-
Jump to: