The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Take care guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

Take care guys. Empty
PostSubject: Take care guys.   Take care guys. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 am

This is where I will part ways with you all. Nothing really seems to be holding me to lord of the rings online anymore so I've decided to try out other things. Might just be me but Moria somehow spoilt the game a bit for me also a great lack of Rp seems to happen from what I've seen. . Not talking about the kin but maybe its more my fault for not seeking it a bit more than I could have.

Its been fun guys and been nice getting to know some of you, sadly though its just time for me to move on now. If you want a rp reason why Elias left and since I no longer have a subscription, just say you got a note saying:

"Dear friends of the Glade,

I pray that this letter finds you all well and I apologise for what it contains. No doubt as this letter reaches you I will be gone from these lands as I've decided to leave all this conflict behind me and set out to the west. You will all do fine without me and know you will always be there for eachother in times of need. I would not like anyone to think it was because I was unhappy with the Glade, I am just leaving due to my own personal reasons.

I will also be leaving my fathers shield with Eovind, unless he placed it at the Glade hall which is where I hope it will stay. I guess in some ways it is an end of an era, I know my father did more than I ever could with you all and perhaps it would be better to say the era ended with him.

May you all walk in the sun with the light guiding your path.
Farewell,
Elias Elenol, Son of Elgost."

On a brighter note some of you won't have to put up with Talus ever again so good to keep a positive mind. Wouldn't be any note from Talus as he'd just do his own thing and not really say g'bye to anyone lol.

Anyway everyone, hope you all take care and all of you are well and on that note I'm going to bring this to a finish.

I do apologise to some people about what I'm going to say now but I feel its needed to be said for awhile and I just didn't want to get banished from the kin or anything so I don't think it matters.

Fali, I think you need to be less hostile to people. From what I've noticed some of your posts are a bit sarcastic when you try to prove a point or you take things that happen in RP to OOC alot. The last event I did was when you used Fallian to guide the Council through the mines. . Then you got all pissy because you didn't get things your way. Falli you've got alot of growing up to do but don't use your young age as an excuse. . Its pathetic and theres been many times where I've you wanted to go off on a rant about alot of the things you do. . . Yeah sorry that your life may suck at times, but thats no ones fault that you play with. . If Felogar wants to fight in the ettens then let him, he still goes to events and would rp at times none the less. Of everyone that I've rp'ed with in my history of rp'ing, I've got to say that no ones quite frustrated me as much as you. If I had made kin leader I'd of kicked you out long ago because you say you'll change but you never do. . . Now since I've not been online for awhile maybe you really have changed nad then I'm sorry. . I just feel it needed to be said.

Farewell everyone.
Elias, Talus, Khristian.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

Take care guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take care guys.   Take care guys. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 am

Every old fox is leaving...but that is the way of things. Life moves on, and so do we all.

Elgost's shield have been returned to its owner by Eovind. During a trip to Thorins Hall with Lindeman and Jeric, they stopped by the kinhouse, where Eovind put the shield at Elgost's final resting place. It was a very sad moment, that the shield would never see battle again, but maybe Elgost will now feel complete at long last.
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Take care guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take care guys.   Take care guys. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Aw man, sorry to you go El, you've been a valuable member of the glade and it probably wont be the same without you, but I guess if you dont really feel a reason to play anymore what can be done, good luck anyway and dont delete your chars...you might just feel the urge to come back one day Smile, or at least it's happened me with other mmos.
So good luck and drop by here from time to time Smile
Back to top Go down
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

Take care guys. Empty
PostSubject: Rawr! (I hate Eovind) =P   Take care guys. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:54 pm

I've not deleted my chars because your right, there maybe a time later when I want to come back though I can't say it'll be any time soon. I will keep on checking out these fourms from tiem to time so I can keep in touch, after all I've formed some online friendships with people (Just not Eovind. . I hate him =P ).

If anyones curious what I'm up to now. . I've switched to a new MMO. . No its not AoC or WoW as I can't stand either of them. . I've decided to go with Warhammer online and I have to say I'm enjoying alot of things on it, theres no real story but to PvP and actually rp at the same time is fun. Also for a bit of fun information for the older members of the kin, I spoke to someone in War who knew Mark (Mithrelas) and apparently he's made 3 guilds in war but got bored of them really easily. Figure it won't be long till he decides to give lotr another chance if not already.

Anyway guys I'll keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

Take care guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take care guys.   Take care guys. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm

As Eovind said, old foxes are all but gone it seems and the eldest being you my friend I pay my respects to. Farewell dear friend, I hope we will meet again somewhere. Good luck with everything and take care...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take care guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take care guys.   Take care guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Take care guys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Kinship Forum-
Jump to: