The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]

Go down 
+4
Nemsyn
Faewulf
Cainwen
Eovind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] Empty
PostSubject: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:07 am

Fellows of the Glade. I need your assistance! I plan to return to my homeland, but the road is closed! The Gap of Rohan is besieged by the Dunlendings, and they wont let me pass. I have therefore decided to go another way, one far more dangerous. I plan to go through the Mines of Moria and seek passage through the Lorien and approach Rohan from the north. I am fully aware that the elves may not grant me passage, but I need a hope - a hope that I can soon see my homeland again!

This is...the main reason why I so suddenly left your lovely company, and it shames me to have to ask for your aid now, so soon after. But I need your help. Especially I hope that some of you who are of elf-kind can come, maybe the elves of Lorien will easen up their minds, if only a little.

Please...help me, my friends. I know I should not ask you to do this. But I'm desperate. I miss the Mark and my family so much it hurts.

/Eovind

[ooc] Alright, so I will try to arrange one final event, to say my IC farewells to you. When book 7 is released there will be hundreds of players around Lorien, and if any of you remember Forochel it will be a terrible grinding fest. But, since there will be so many people there, there can also be RP to find as long as you can ignore the content-grinders. I plan to go through the mines of Moria together with some of the Riders, and I would very much want you guys to be a part of this Smile

We will of course be denied passage through Lorien (friend reputation standing is needed), so mostly it will be a RP only event, maybe with tales and songs of old around the fireplace, under the stars.

EDIT - the release date for book 7 has been delayed, but I think this could be dragged off anyway. I'll check and come back to you about it as soon as possible.

Last edited by Eovind on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 pm

You need never apologise for asking for assistance now or ever. I will gladly journey with you to the steppes of Rohan if we are able.

/I'm working from home friday so should be around in the afternoon - work willing of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Id love to come, if you post the time ill try to make it if i can Smile
Back to top Go down
Nemsyn
Second Seat of the Glade
Nemsyn

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 am

If you give me a clear date this could be a reason for nem leaving to, she could offer to follow or remain in lothlorien, just a thought, but i deffinetley want to rp with you all one last time. By the way by the time rohan comes out what is left of the glade i expect to invade rohan and kidnap eo back.
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:19 am

afro

I actually cant wait for Rohan, my favourite region Smile
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 am

New date - SATURDAY the 4th april, with a estimated start at 18 GMT

Hope you can make it!
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 pm

May turn up for it myself, then again probably not
Back to top Go down
Mandergar
Member of the Council

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 pm

I would my old friend but I have a RL appointment, June is flying in on that day Smile

I doubt ill get to log if I can I will buddy.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Sorry for leaving the forums unattended guys, the site was supposed to let me know of new posts and replies via e-mail, but somehow something was wrong with it. I thought the forums were abandoned as well! Good to see it itsnt.

I'll hopefully be there at this event.
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 am

Unfortunately won't be there due to RL stuff.
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:17 am

Not making any promises but I probably will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]   A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT] Empty

Back to top Go down

A hope shattered - [RP Event - SATURDAY the 4th april 18 GMT]
Page 1 of 1