The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Long Awaited Explanation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemsyn
Second Seat of the Glade
Nemsyn

Long Awaited Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Long Awaited Explanation   Long Awaited Explanation EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 am

Hello Everyone,
I am very sorry about my recent absence, and i am very sorry about leaving it ill explained for too long. But lately i have been very ill and life hasn't been that great in result. College work is taking up all my time along with trying to find a new job. So as a result of recent events i have barely had time to breath yet alone come on lotro. I realise i should of made this message long ago and it was very inconsiderate of me. But my plans for the next year or so have made lotro last priority I'm afraid. I will be leaving lotro for a very long extended period, my brother still might use nemsyn for raiding use, but as for role playing she has very much dissappeared. It has been a joy being with the kin through its highs and lows. I feel i have lacked in my responsibilities as of late and i apologise for that aswell. I will think of a reason for Nems abandonment soon and post it here and maybe rp for one last time with her. Good Bye dear friends, thank you for the memories.
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Explanation   Long Awaited Explanation EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Hope things work themselves out for you Nem.
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Explanation   Long Awaited Explanation EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Not you too Nem? I dont think this week could possibly get any worse for the glade, but still good luck with college and finding that new job, I hope you come back eventually Wink
Back to top Go down
Mandergar
Member of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Explanation   Long Awaited Explanation EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:32 pm

come back soon Nem we all miss you x

good luck with colege & finding a job

M
Smile
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Explanation   Long Awaited Explanation EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Makes me very sad to see you leaving as well Nemsyn. Thank you for all the great time and memories, I wish the best for you... Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Explanation   Long Awaited Explanation Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Awaited Explanation
Page 1 of 1