The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Just stopping by

Go down 
+7
Heredryn
Eovind
Palantirr
Turuviel
Felogar
Faewulf
Elgost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

Just stopping by - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh what do you know the ever indecisive Elgost is plagueing us once more with his pressence, but what does it matter to me, as I am no loner actually part of the kinship, I am like a strange old uncle living in the attic... now, where is my rifle. Elves ae afoot.
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:36 am

Falli wrote:
Oh what do you know the ever indecisive Elgost is plagueing us once more with his pressence, but what does it matter to me, as I am no loner actually part of the kinship, I am like a strange old uncle living in the attic... now, where is my rifle. Elves ae afoot.

Don't you pick on my uncle/cousin!! *gives an evil look to Falli*

Btw seems to be a good time for ppl coming back.. Razz Inspired? Wink
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:50 am

Falli wrote:

If you think you are out of the kin and these things don't matter to you, why don't you just keep your thoughts to yourself then? Believe it or not, not everything that is happening is because of you.
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:57 am

As the saying goes, why so serious? jocolor
Second, I sugest you do not pay any attention to my posts when I am drunken
Third you probably couldnt get rid of me if you tried, like I said, uncle in the attic, and in that same instance I shall be around.
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:08 am

Oh, I do enjoy good fun like all of us. The problem is that you are not funny.
Back to top Go down
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:23 am

Humphert wrote:
Oh, I do enjoy good fun like all of us. The problem is that you are not funny.
HA HA HA HA HA Razz
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://gladecouncil.forumotion.com
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:43 am

I know that Falli is burning and twisting to get an invite back into the Glade... but he'll have to come up with his best jokes to entertain us to accept him joining.

We must also change your RP profile... you got hit with a rock on the head while hunting and it changed you into a funny, helpful and polite guy (especially to elves) geek

Three cheers to the Glade Jester, Falli the rock-head!

Palantirr
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:52 am

*puts a sword between his boots and starts sharpening it* You may or may not recall, I have never said I was a funny person. "Funny, funny how? Funny like a clown ? Do I look like a clown to you!?" a rather amusing sentiment, and I do not feel as agressive as that.

And to answer the question, no I do not wish to rejoin your merry little band, for one it seems I am not wanted back, and for two I reckon it was time for me and my character to move on.

However, I am always open for people to contact me, new members, old members... the undead, anyone who feels like it. So really this is really me stopping by on my way forward, and I bid you good luck, even to those who do not like me.

*picks up the sword and sets out on the road, leading into the sunset* sunny
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:14 am

Ok, I am too new around TGC to know any problems that were here before but I think are some misunderstandings.
One misunderstanding : seems you think Elgost is coming back from the dead. He is not. The char that returned is Elais son of Elgost who changed his mind at the last moment after he announced leaving for Valinor. So I'd say is believable and ok. And if you read all that thread this was discussed.
The second was that we thought you want back in TGC. I thought the same and Palantirr's funny answer was pretty diplomatic after your not so friendly comment on Elgost -as player- return and the 2 posts also not very friendly that followed in the thread. I -and Palantirr I think- tried to get everything into a joke and open a road back - one thing I thought you look for because of the interest in TGC. Of course not in the conditions you judge and speak bad of another member of TGC.
I can only wish you best of luck somewhere you get best fun, a great kin for one can be a pain for another.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Hello guys Very Happy
Long time no see! I just made port in Gibraltar today and finally got internet in a long while. Still on my Training Cruise, halfway thru tho. I am planning to make a grand return to Lotro once I am done with the cruise and a holiday afterwards well-deserved!!! I hope you are all well, see you once I am back for good.
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:17 pm

If it makes you lot feel better, I got shot in the head today... anyway just nipping by
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 am

Falli wrote:
If it makes you lot feel better, I got shot in the head today... anyway just nipping by

No one feels better if you or anyone else gets shot. Why would you even think or say that?
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:02 am

Felogar wrote:
Hello guys Very Happy
Long time no see! I just made port in Gibraltar today and finally got internet in a long while. Still on my Training Cruise, halfway thru tho. I am planning to make a grand return to Lotro once I am done with the cruise and a holiday afterwards well-deserved!!! I hope you are all well, see you once I am back for good.

Hey Felogar, keep safe and see you when you get back Smile
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:50 am

Hiya Felo! Glad to hear you still haven't fallen overboard or anything Smile Looking forward to seeing you back in Lotro soon. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:23 am

Three things, one welcome back Felo... hopefully the holiday went well, second I was shot in the head with a paintball (hurt like heck) and three Humphert lighten up, I am begining to wonder if your temper has gotten worse than mine
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:38 am

Hehe no havent fallen overboard yet Very Happy If I dont come back to the forums, then consider me sleeping with the fishes Very Happy

I had that too not long ago falli, at point blank it hurts pretty bad... Its hardly a holiday tho, I get to work study and stand watch in the engine room Very Happy its ok tho I get to see different ports
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 am

Heh, Fel is a seaman Razz
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:57 am

As always.. if you fall overboard and die or anything beware for I'll find you and kick your ass! Wink

Oooo I wanna try out paintball as well Smile Or just any proper game of soft airgun. Pew pew!
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm

lol! and while shes kicking your ass i'll steal your car Very Happy

Paintball is awesome fun if you dont get crappy headgear or wear glasses, last time I went I got the worst mask ive ever seen, and because i wear glasses the visor kinda got completely covered in condensation (because there was no seal :/) so I couldnt see anything and ended up rolling around in the mud getting shot and shooting my teammates in the back ALOT Razz

ps:my exams finish next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Heredryn wrote:
As always.. if you fall overboard and die or anything beware for I'll find you and kick your ass! Wink
Would be the first case of the living haunting the (un)dead lol!

Looking forward to welcoming you to your second homely home, Felogar.

@Falli: lighten up, mate, no one here is going to ask about your health after the paint-ball duel... I'm sure you got sniped intentionally because someone didn't understand your sense of humour Very Happy

*wishpers*I may have reason to think you were a victim of one of the Glade's members*wishper*
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:40 am

*fires a paintball* kepew kepew Razz
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:37 am

Speaking of shooting games I can recommend one that does not hurt Very Happy Here is called LaserTag. You have a vest with sensors and a gun with light, you need to aim for the sensors on the other's vest. Is played indoors, apocalyptic set-up, quite dark.. feels a bit SF Very Happy And air conditioned is a big plus in the summer. Worst pain you can get is if you fall due to the relief and obstacles but that can happen for paintball too.
My team at one of the times I tried to show the equipment (eh, not a great pic Razz ):
Just stopping by - Page 2 N568809218_1383100_7336
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 am

We hijacked this thread big time Smile)
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 am

Laser doom, laser game, Laser tag. Many names on it but it sure is kick-ass fun no matter where you are!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:41 am

so instead of kepew kepew, it is zap zap zapity... I have played this before, and it is alright if a bit childish (dont take it the wrong way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just stopping by
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Off Topic-
Jump to: