The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Maerduin's absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

Maerduin's absence Empty
PostSubject: Maerduin's absence   Maerduin's absence EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:19 am

Greetings good lads and lasses,

Indeed, it has been a fair while, and I am afraid that won't change in the near future. It all happened about three weeks ago. I was venturing out with a friend in Middle Earth, when all of the sudden my mother brought me a glass of champagne. Regretfully, I accepted the glass, took a sip and accidentally bumped against the glass and spilled its content on my keyboard (laptop).

There was nothing in my power that I could do to save my poor old friend, dear laptop. Not even a year old. I sent it over to get it repaired, but it has took me a while to figure out where to send it to...

Now, all he does is make bleeping sounds in the middle of the night. The only positive thing about it, is that it wears a permanent smell of champagne Smile.

So, I hope to see you all as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

Maerduin's absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maerduin's absence   Maerduin's absence EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:42 am

Aaaw...poor little computer!
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Maerduin's absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maerduin's absence   Maerduin's absence EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Shocked Abuse of alcohol! You know it's for drinking, not pouring over your laptop Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maerduin's absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maerduin's absence   Maerduin's absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Maerduin's absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Off Topic-
Jump to: