The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers Empty
PostSubject: Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers   Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:49 pm

This really concerns the fact, that I am letting my characters withdraw from the stage of Laurelin that is Role-playing... for many different reasons. One of them being the loss of a freind in a mysterious way, but other facts are that work irl is mounting up and I cant come on as often and that the computer I play Lord of the Rings Online on is not working properly and I cant play it until it is fixed and it is so incredibly frustrating that if I did RP then it would not be of a good standard.

However my self-removal from RP does not mean I will break all my ties to the Glade Council of Laurelin. I would still like chatting to all of you who are willing to listen, so please if you ever see me online, send a /tell my way as I would appriciate it very much.

Points of contact include;
Fallian and Fallidir.

Hope to see you soon and I wish you the best for the future and times to come.

~Falli~

P.S I will still be posting on this forum, sharing my yoda like wisdom to you all.
Also I still intend to finish writing my stories... if I ever get the time to do so, love you all still lots.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers   Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Really fallidir, I havent seen you online for so long! I hope you'll make a comeback soon. You are always welcome in the forums and always welcome to RP with us!

So do get the computer fixed up and make some time to play lotro!
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers   Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 am

Yeah, what Felo said!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers   Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Well I just heard from my minions lower in the chain that, it may actually be Lotro causing the problem, a problem which has now spread out into the rest of the systems, meaning I have no idea of the timescale before I am able to come back, I will keep you posted.

~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers   Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Update, I have found the root of the problem concerning my computer... turns out I burnt out me graphics card, however i have a backup which is a little... basic and so I am able to run the computer, but I dont know if I can run the game, have to find out... you never know, there could be more than one son of Gondor returning to your ranks soon.

~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Mandergar
Member of the Council

PostSubject: Falli   Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:24 am

Where abouts in Scotland are you mate?

Im a network admin/server admin/level 1,2,3 support engineer to trade.

If I can offer any assistance drop me a mssge ;o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers   Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Shadow and workings of the mind... and computers
Page 1 of 1