The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

I Have Returned

Go down 
+2
Heredryn
Nemsyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemsyn
Second Seat of the Glade
Nemsyn

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: I Have Returned   I Have Returned EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:51 am

Hello everyone
sorry i have not been on the last week had issues with the game when i installed it but everything is fine now sp normal visiting should be resumed, my leveling process will be slow aswell as lately only one of my computers can handle fellowship quests so i will be only able to progress half the time but i assure you i will be questing, currently installing the game on my other computer as i am typing so will speak to you all soon.
*waves*
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Returned   I Have Returned EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:18 am

Good to have you back Nems Smile We are at least some cynical people who refuses to go power levling so far so you haven't fallen behind that much Wink
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Returned   I Have Returned EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Yes welcome back, Nemsy... and you really have not fallen behind much, not many power levelers in this kin (despite me getting to level 53 over the weekend... mainly due to a lack of other things to do) hopefully some RP will start up again soon as some people have already reached level 60... strange people, who live in basements but nevermind... see you around.

~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Returned   I Have Returned EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Though this might be a little off-topic here, but I find that power-leveling does (in most cases) miss the whole point of MMORPGs... power-levelers almost never experience the true interesting sides of the game. They just focus on gaining as much experience points as possible by doing as many (major) quests as possible with the largest group they can get into. So I can't really understand that someone would spend sleepless nights leveling his character to 60 almost one or two weeks after the release of Moria... what's next? Spending the next year waiting for the next expansion by fighting the Ettenmoors or running countless (almost similar) raids? I find that a bit boring to do over a whole year (and maybe more, depends on how diligent the designers are Smile ).

So, I guess in my case (Golradir finally reached the horse-riding age of 35) some power-leveling is necessary in order to at least be able to enter Moria with some decent gear from Ettenmoors (although this is not possible anymore since the creeps/npcs were all raised to 60) or from Pre-Moria raids.

That's just my personal opinion. I apologise for being off topic here. Embarassed

Golradir Whitetower
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Returned   I Have Returned EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:37 am

/e agrees with Golradir
I can understand if you pwr lvl your alt after going trough the game once already, but since noone has done the new things I can't see the point. I took a look at the new plast south of Trollshaws then I continued on the old books again Smile
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Returned   I Have Returned EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:42 am

Heredryn wrote:
We are at least some cynical people who refuses to go power levling so far so you haven't fallen behind that much Wink
Speak for yourself Here Very Happy
*flex* Veryacano: Lvl 53 *flex* lol!
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Returned   I Have Returned EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:03 am

You're not a part of us Felo Wink Members only! (to become a member you shouldn't rush into moria trying to get as much xp as possible... very hard indeed)
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Returned   I Have Returned EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:14 pm

Welcome back Nem! You missed the little funeral/memorial we had for Elgost but I will gladly show you his grave later so we can dance on it together... Wink

(Eo already did a OOC dance on it though, lol). By the way, now when I'll be gone for the whole week you will have to take command over the Glade in my absence...make me proud!! Thats an order. And have fun in Eregion and Moria, I'll see you next week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Have Returned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Returned   I Have Returned Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have Returned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Kinship Forum-
Jump to: