The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Carn Dûm anyone?

Go down 
+2
Angharat
Heredryn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:07 am

Was wondering if people would be interested of going to Carn Dûm? I'm still missing my parts for one of the lvl 45 class quests and since everyone's down in Moria there aren't any to buy at the AH either. Rolling Eyes I know the door is bugged there but the GM:s are quite quick to respond to tickets about that so it shouldn't be any problem. What say you? Anyone interested?

Last edited by Heredryn on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:01 am

Will be a pleasure to join with my Loremaster, however, will only be possible later in the evening with all the Christmas dinners going on.
Back to top Go down
Nemsyn
Second Seat of the Glade
Nemsyn

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: .....another stupid subject title   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:25 am

Depends when...
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:25 am

Always easier to decide when everyone can when you know who is interested Wink I have some big tests next week so I won't be able to go untill after the 18:th.
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:41 pm

I will be delighted to join you to that accursed place Smile Depending the time of course.
Back to top Go down
Mandergar
Member of the Council

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:19 am

im up for it, also have all the keys as mandolas and mandoo.

You have my blades take your pick Smile

How about Sat night?
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:14 am

If you mean the 20:th that might work for me, I think.
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 am

We better start figuring when we try and conquest Carn Dûm or we will never do it. We can then figure who else we need for the trip.

The best nights for me are Fridays and Saturdays for obvious reasons. So 20th will work as I have nothing planned on those evenings. Friday the 19th might suit as well but I am not certain for we have a traditional christmas dinner at work and it usually ends up in some bar or some such.

If 20th isn't good the next day for me would be a week from that, Saturday 27th.

CD also takes some time, depending of course what we are going to do there. I've run through it a couple of times, never killed Mordirith tho. So I would like to begin at some decent hour, like 18 gmt or 19 gmt.
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 am

Then we say 17.00 GMT saturday the 20:th. Wink

How long does the run usually take?
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:20 am

Nice, I'll be there. Given that it is an instance that stays open around 2 days (or 3?) remembering your stage, it takes long. We have run through to last boss with experienced group in some 6-7 hours. If I can recall, it has been a while.

Should you wish to look it up, here's a guide to give you an idea what is installed there for us. Of course reading this may spoil the event Smile
Back to top Go down
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 am

Won't be able to join on the 20th I'm afraid. There are those people who call themselves friends who kind of remind me that there is life outside of Lotro Smile
Friday would work though, later in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:36 am

Bad friends who won't let you go to CD with us Wink I'll be busy making presents this friday (if you can't buy it, you get some leather and make it) so I'm only avaliable this saturday and sunday. We need more people than 2 though Rolling Eyes Come on, does everyone really have all their Carn Dûm stuff?
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:27 am

Aye, though we are very very good, we won't survive long in Carn Dûm without extra help Smile.

Besides, it shouldn't be a matter of whether or not you have all your Carn Dûm stuff. I am coming there to have something to do with my kinmates hopefully. Of course I probably will further my CD deeds, but that is beside the point here.

Of course I could always spend the night like so many others and solo some meaningless stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:57 am

I'd love to come - I still have most of my quests outstanding from Carn Dum. Unfortunately like others I have friends who have made alternative plans for me on Saturday night Mad

This Friday on the other hand....
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:20 pm

Since we weren't able to get that many interested who could join the same day we had to cancel it for this weekend. Hopefully we will have some better luck after christmas and stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carn Dûm anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carn Dûm anyone?   Carn Dûm anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Carn Dûm anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Kinship Forum-
Jump to: