The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Last one out gets the lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

Last one out gets the lights Empty
PostSubject: Last one out gets the lights   Last one out gets the lights EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:39 pm

So, it has come to this. The rats are leaving the sinking ship, this has been spoken about for a long time, and it is now that truths come forward, as heartbreaking as they may be. So I see that I should take an indeffinate leave of this company I came to enjoy so much, do not feel any sorrow for my departure, for truely I expect none. We have had good times and bad and my presence shall remain in the game unlike some others, but as the end comes near for my time here I realise my follies and mistakes I have made in my time here. And really I am sorry for all I have done.

As I have said before, I shall remain in this game and will be there to offer help when it is needed and I do not wish to grow distant from all the people left here.

So, it has come to this. There is only one thing that remains unsaid here. And that is,
Goodbye, and goodluck To all of the Glade Council and its allies.
~Fallidir Annundor/Fallian Garin~
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Last one out gets the lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one out gets the lights   Last one out gets the lights EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:30 pm

As I said to the others; good luck in your new kin falli, you've been a good friend in the glade and although I won't disagree that you can be irritating at times, those times tend to be rare and ill keep in contact Wink
Back to top Go down

Last one out gets the lights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Kinship Forum-
Jump to: