The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Rohirric open event - Saturday 4 April 19 GMT [same event as below but with more info]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

Rohirric open event - Saturday 4 April 19 GMT [same event as below but with more info] Empty
PostSubject: Rohirric open event - Saturday 4 April 19 GMT [same event as below but with more info]   Rohirric open event - Saturday 4 April 19 GMT [same event as below but with more info] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 am

Driadriel/Ileen posted this on CMs official forum , so I will just copy it here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....After the troublesome news brought by some who tried to return to Rohan -news that Orcs had closed the gap of Rohan - a group of Rohirrims gathered around Therowan to set off to Eregion and see for themselves how things are. They were attacked by Orcs and won the fight with elven help. They have set camp and try to gather information. (This was Muster of Rohan V event put together by the Rohirrims... too bad this forum deletes everything after a month )

More joined their camp after, Rohirrims that wanted to return to Rohan, some young and without the patience experience teaches one. So voices started to rise that if the blockade cannot be broken then another path should be tried : the Mines of Moria.

A hunter named Eovind decided to gather around him those bold or crazy enough to try this path and they will try to get trough the mines on the other side and convince the elves of Lorien to let them pass their lands to get to Rohan.

As he already spoke to some of the Rohirrims around the rumor spreads in the camp and beyond it, and more might join in this desperate attempt"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: This is one idea that came to life on RoTR forum and our story would branch from the old one of Muster of Rohan without ruining it. We would like to welcome any other Rohirrims around, no matter the kinship. I suggest we keep the dress code started by Muster of Rohan series of events, more information on : http://www.flickr.com/photos/1484009...7604412290897/

The idea is to get to the other side of Moria in a first event, and the elves will not give us permission to pass so we will camp and prepare to go back. In a second event we will go back trough Moria to the camp bringing the grim news that road is also closed to us.

Now.. we Riders of the Riddermark never tried an open event before. We will not try to get GM support for this first time as is already complicated enough for a first try without such timing constrains.
Any help/ideas are appreciated, especially from those who did this type of event before. I'm not sure if things should be discussed open here or in PMs to keep the surprise for the rest but the main organizers.

We should meet at around 19 GMT. Arguments for and against the expedition, making the decision until 19:30. Then start to Moria. Those that join us should have Book1 of Moria completed so they can enter the mines.

About the wise ones that remain at the camp and tell us how foolish our action is they can be of course of any lvl. We can summon them there. So if you wanna see a lot of nice Rohirrims in their events armor and Eregion at lvl 15 then keep Ileen in mind and give a tell. She won't be a main role so she will be able to summon discretely. I suggest all that want to join should ask for summon around 19 and no later than 19:15 so they manage to see/do something before we depart.. I think you need to have the expansion bought/installed to get to Eregion but I am not sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Informations also on:
Official forum : http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342971
Riders of the Riddermark website: http://theriddermark.org/
Back to top Go down

Rohirric open event - Saturday 4 April 19 GMT [same event as below but with more info]
Page 1 of 1