The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Turuviel Elenol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 am

Turuviel is Elerdir's (one of Elgost's two bothers) daughter (yeah this is how I first heard of you Razz ; game-wise this uncle I never met, nor my cousin but she is in good relations with her father and her other uncle Valdras Smile ) She has no current IC duties to any kin and I think a commitment for at least the next 1-2 months I can make for not leaving LOTRO and having some 2-3 hours per evening 2-3 evenings a week for Turuviel. She was not very much used and is still about lvl 15. Story wise she was in Celondim for a significant amount of years but now she decided to see more of the world and put herself to better use.. She IC now in the Shire with the intention of going to Rivendell passing trough Bree and Lone Lands (lvl-ing on the way) but this is up to change.

I would gladly join TGC as Turuviel if the fact she is an alt is OK with you guys and well if IC you will not find her too bad RPed for an elf. My main is Ileen -she kind of won this position because of the great kin she is into even if the intended main was Driadriel- and I think she will remain that. But I can join TGC stories on any of my higher-lvl chars (we can develop a IC reason).

I could use a bit of elf-RP exercise and a lot of advice on this. I can offer whatever experience with organizing and advertising an event I have. I will try to be as helpful as I can (I lvl Turu as scholar and farmer btw) and I hope I can contribute for a good time for all of us. "C U in game" I guess is in order Wink
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:57 am

Turuviel would be most welcome. My alt Cainwen remains within the Council and will gladly assist Turuviel in travels and her studies as a scholar.
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:17 am

Welcome to the glade then turuviel, if someone doesn't get there before me ill invite you next time i'm online Smile
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 am

I had added you all to friends list but it seems last evening we had different play hours. We'll find eachother Wink meanwhile we can plan the story.
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am

I'm in, had a good time chatting with you and IC I wait in Duillond word to come in front of the new High Seat to officialy offer my bow to The Glade Smile
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:27 am

Updated profile to the name of my TGC char.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:20 am

I made Turuviel officer (in a ooc manner) today so she can recruit by herself if she finds any...

Hope you others dont mind, the more who can recruit the bigger the chance to grow.
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:47 am

One month of TGC for Turu flower
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Yey, here's hoping for many more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turuviel Elenol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turuviel Elenol   Turuviel Elenol Empty

Back to top Go down

Turuviel Elenol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Recruitment-
Jump to: