The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION

Go down 
+2
Heredryn
Maverickson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 pm

It is with a sad heart that I have decide to delete this website. I feel that there is nothing we can do/ or a not doing enough to save the Council. I will delete the scrolls on Sunday, if anyone is going to rebuild the Glade, feel free copy/paste anything from the site.
Yours with great sadness
Maverickson
(I will also remove my alt from the kin. I hope we all still communicate in game)
Back to top Go down
https://gladecouncil.forumotion.com
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:36 am

Isn't there any chance you can hand it over to anyone who still wants to keep it going? I've seen more forum activities now than I've done in months Smile Would be a pity to delete it if TGC still keeps going.
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:32 am

More activity online in recent days than there has been in some months. Seems a bit premature to me.
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:07 am

It is indeed sad to hear of this news, Mav, but can't you hand over the scrolls (admin/password) to someone who knows how to operate/moderate a forum? It would hurt our campaign to revive the Council so much if we don't have a way to inform others of our cause and present ourselves. Also it would prevent players from being recruited outside the game Crying or Very sad

Please let us know of your decision.

Golradir Whitetower/Palantirr Longstride
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Mav, we are still working for the council and it seriously would destroy our attempts. How about you dont delete? You dont have to help, just not deleting would be big a favor for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 pm

wow, some people actually do still come on to the scrolls. I have listened to your words and I won't delete the scrolls. I will not be on here very much at all. Eovind is an admin too, is there anyone remaing in the Coucnil who would be good as admin?
Back to top Go down
https://gladecouncil.forumotion.com
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:27 pm

I could be if I had any idea what its about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 pm

I have no idea what is needed to know to operate a forum but hell can't be that hard Very Happy I volonteer to help also if I can.Glad to read the thing it does not get deleted.. was one morning cold shower that IG mail after one day of not reading the forum. TY Mav. And if we get TGC back on its feet I hope we'll get you back too Wink
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 am

Thanks very much Mav,

I guess I do have a small idea about administering PhP-powered-websites (no programming, however). So I'd be up for the task if the need arises for it.

Thanks again for your decision, dear Kin. You will always remain a kin for me.

Golradir Whitetower/Palantirr Longstride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION   IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT---- FORUM DELETION
Page 1 of 1