The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Just stopping by

Go down 
+7
Heredryn
Eovind
Palantirr
Turuviel
Felogar
Faewulf
Elgost
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 am

Hows it going everyone? I know its been awhile since I stopped by. Missing rp'ing with you all though still not set on coming back to lotro as of yet, though In time it could be a possibility since theres no longer any good rp on WAR. I've just found myself getting addicted to the pVP side of things (I might actually be worse than veryacano now =P)

I'll still come by to check here from time to time to see how y'all are doing. Take care everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Nice to hear from you el, I think things are actually starting to pick up around here, but I could be wrong since I haven't been on in a few days.

and worse than very? Guess you wont be back any time soon then! lol!
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Hehe Elgost good to hear from you! Stop by often we miss you Very Happy Quite a few times me and Eo were talking about that IC Very Happy

PS:
You have gained +10,000 Reputation with Veryacano faction. lol!
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:22 am

Hello uncle! Very Happy Would be nice to meet you (my cousin I mean) if you come back Smile Heard a lot of you from dad Elerdir, uncle Valdras and the rest of the gang here. Quite a reputation for this name from what I see.

From someone who just joined TGC, we are a bit few but I had a great time till now.

Turuviel Elenol.

(LATER EDIT : Ah, just read again and saw he left west Sad... unless he changed his mind at the last moment, after the letter or was stopped Wink )
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 am

Wonderful to see you stop by Elgost. If you didn't recognize me I'm Golradir's alt, Palantirr Longstride, Warden of Minas Tirith *bows deeply*.

We're trying to keep the Glade alive and for that we have started creating low-level alts to recruit new members and RP with each other at the same time. Being low level helps in doing quests and instances (North Downs, Great Barrow...etc) and we meet some nice people while grouping.

However, we also gather around a cosy fire and tell stories or start RP events, so you showing up would spark a huge RP-event (since you're supposed to have passed away) and we'd be happy to do something about that Wink

Take care and keep checking the forums. Nice to see you again, dear Kin.

Palantirr Longstride
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:04 am

Elgost is dead dead dead! I buried him myself! If he comes back it means he's a zombie and I'll have to kill him lol!
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 am

But his son could have found something to change his mind on leaving ME the last possible moment, after sending the letter. Or got prisoner. "me being constructive, to enrich the living family* Very Happy

Later edit: if he is prisoner we can rescue him if/when coming back to LOTRO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 pm

No but elgost is actually dead turu Razz
(as in his son is the living one)

reminds me of that monty python thing with the parrot..
lol!
Back to top Go down
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:20 am

Yeah, sadly Elgost is dead. He died by getting smashed over a cliff while fighting 2 trolls with Nemsyn and Eovind in the misties. After Elgosts death Elais turned up but then went off to the west. . But does anyone know it for sure? . . People who know me I leave alot of things open because nothing is certain.

As for not coming back any time soon, I don't think it will be. Though at some point I'm sure I will. . Still havn't uninstalled lotro just cancelled subscription =)

Anyway I'll stop by more often if I can. See you around ^^
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:39 am

Turuviel wrote:
But his son could have found something to change his mind on leaving ME the last possible moment, after sending the letter. Or got prisoner. "me being constructive, to enrich the living family* Very Happy

Later edit: if he is prisoner we can rescue him if/when coming back to LOTRO Very Happy

I got that.. seems I was not explicit who I thougth may come back. C U soon on forum for now uncle/cousin Smile

Last edited by Turuviel on Sun May 03, 2009 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:13 am

Elgost wrote:
Yeah, sadly Elgost is dead. He died by getting smashed over a cliff while fighting 2 trolls with Nemsyn and Eovind in the misties. After Elgosts death Elais turned up but then went off to the west. . But does anyone know it for sure? . . People who know me I leave alot of things open because nothing is certain.

As for not coming back any time soon, I don't think it will be. Though at some point I'm sure I will. . Still havn't uninstalled lotro just cancelled subscription =)

Anyway I'll stop by more often if I can. See you around ^^

That's a good sign... I had the same signs... I left Lotro but didn't uninstall and couldn't cancel the subscription (lifetime Cool ) until that fateful day came and I checked the forums here and decided to come back, but as a new character that complement Golradir's lore and fits my fighting expectation Wink

We await the day of your reincarnation, Elgost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:06 am

*attempts to rez Elgost using his Sith Lord Powers*
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Omg it's back Shocked *covers in fear*
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Felogar wrote:
*attempts to rez Elgost using his Sith Lord Powers*

affraid affraid

*picks up his mobile phone and attempts to call Master Yoda and Samuel L. Jackson*
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:49 am

Just stopping by Transformer_not_amused_cat
Back to top Go down
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: After thought   Just stopping by EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm

I think I might end up coming backa little sooner than I first expected. PvP in WAR is good and all but I'm kinda missing the rp side of things. So soon as this months subscription is over for it. . I'll get LOTR back up. So it won't be long before people see Rhyis (Talus) and Elais again bounce bounce bounce bounce (Sorry more than enough fo these but they look so damn funny) bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:22 pm

What you need is a good ol' spanking for being away for so long!

Also, Eovind hasnt been himself for a long while now, so when you come back I expect Elais to talk him straight.

Hehe. But seriously. Cheers for coming back old pal, truly looking forward to it...
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:18 am

Yey! I'm getting a cousin to the collection of nice relatives Wink CU soon!
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:56 am

YAyyy! Welcome back el Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce !
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:23 am

I have but one word to describe this...

EPIC!

Welcome back, Elgost!
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Thats an occasion worth a celebration! Unfortunately I will be cruising the endless seas by the time you return, but I will be looking forward to meeting you guys once I am done in summer!
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:52 pm

We should have a return celebration event at some point for this; could be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm back! bounce bounce

Just need to fit it into RP to have him greet the kin once more. So in the meantime I'll just pop on as Rhyis when I get the chance to come on till I think of something for Elais. Cool

See you guys in game ^^
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:15 am

Welcome back and CU soon ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:57 pm

wow that was fast, and you would come back while im on exams wouldn't you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just stopping by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by   Just stopping by Empty

Back to top Go down

Just stopping by
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Off Topic-
Jump to: