The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Kin Meeting

Go down 
+7
Eovind
Faewulf
Cainwen
Yennaidh
Turuviel
Palantirr
Asurawyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

Kin Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:30 am

6 sounds like a good time Smile
as for next week what about wednesday or friday?
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 am

I'd vote for Friday but probably could do any if is more convenient for the rest... if 19-20 GMT during week.
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:54 am

Friday would work best for me, too. Since I'm not on my vacation yet and I live at GMT + 3 hours, starting 20 GMT on a week night is bit too late for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:32 am

for the record, standard brittish time is in BST at the moment, which is in fact GMT + 1. Not sure if this will make you more or less confused, hopefully it will help.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 am

So... CU guys on Friday? Smile Some 18-19 GMT? What do you guys say, who's in?

We anyway probably manage to begin 30 minutes later at least Very Happy Anyway more joined us after we started as we were of course overheard by the NPCs in Ost planing the details of our adventure so they could point the rest in out direction. We were 6 Wink Full fellowship Smile

This Sunday was nice, we took book2 to chapter 4 I think, after getting signets.
Story wise Radagast is studying them now and will send word to us when he discovers their meaning and the dark power behind the Evil in the Red Marsh.

OFF TOPIC: As we are so secret and spread throughout the world Razz we should decide some symbol we supposely wear (maybe receive IC when accepted story-wise in TGC) to have a reason to recognize eachother when first met. For Turu I tried some : "When she moves her head or the wind pushes her hair aside one can notice a small silvery flower brooch on the top part of her collar" in her Bio. Maybe you guys like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:09 am

As I said, Friday is good for me, so I'll be around.
Back to top Go down
Yennaidh
Ally of the Council
Yennaidh

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:34 am

Lucky me then, as my normal friday night taekwondo session is cancelled this week:P
Yenn, has a small broock/clasp thing hidden within the folds of her cloak's mantle, it would be visible as she moves around.
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 am

good good Smile finaly a happy coincidence Razz Do we cover Cirdamir's shedule too this time? Smile What about the rest?

So... also a silvery flower? We make it a "coat of arms" of The Glade?
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 am

May I sugest you look though the forum directory, as this kind of thing has been discussed on multiple occasions, anyway it is good to see you finaqlly got this organised, and I wish you happy times.
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 am

Yes indeed, there has been a long conversation about a mark of glade and the idea of crafting actual critted things and name them Token of the Glade or Mark of the Glade or some such.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 am

Friday isnt too good either, I only work daytime this week and will be home around 18.00 (at gmt + 1) but I have so many other things to do now - preparing tons of equipment for a soon-to-be LARP for example. Maybe I can come for a little while...but dont count on it...
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:12 am

Sounds indeed nicer but asks a lot more effort than what I suggest: a line of description in Biography (mine is pretending only, in the other case he could actually have equipped that item.)

I have no idea: critted items for any lvl allow the crafter to put a name? I presume so.. Would be impressive indeed and a nice gift at joining maybe. But the resources and a skilled crafter might prove a challenge. And what could be for any class to be able to wear? If is armor is not that easy/logical to switch when IC questing and still you need as good armor as you can get, not wear that lvl 12 nice one you got when joining. And maybe too much an uniform for a "discrete organisation"l If is weapon, even a dagger, I think RK can't equip it. Maybe a piece of jewlry (and renouncing the bonus a "real one" could get). Please be a bracelet not an earring =))

BTW we are again hijaking here. Maybe someone older here can give a bump to where this was discussed to continue there. Let's move discussing this elsewhere and here we'll see who else can join Friday.
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:29 pm

I don't think it's crafters or materials you have to worry. We have some very capable peeps among our ranks and friends to fill in the rest. I alone have 4 kindreds with crafting guilds (jeweller, scholar, metalsmith and tailor) and more on their way. Now, I don't like to brag but... what am I saying, of course I like to brag... also have a level 60 hunter as explorer to gather the mats. And I am not alone.

My choice would be some piece of jewellery, easily switched on and off.
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 am

LOL Very Happy All rigth. Then I'm lazy..again. I only have one Explorer that is now mastering Tailor and Forester on last lvl and Prospector on previous to last (Dri) and the rest are at most expert in their craft.
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:40 am

My main is explorer as well so yeah there wouldn't be much problem gathering materials, if we do decide to go this way and make the jewelry, just ask and ill go farm some mats Razz
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 am

I don't think I'll manage to join you tonight, a lot of preparation for travel remained unsolved and I'll probably will have a lot to do tonight.
Have fun helping Radagast ... or maybe another challenge Wink
Back to top Go down
Yennaidh
Ally of the Council
Yennaidh

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:04 am

I wish you a good trip and.....I dare you-nay, double dare you to explore!

And...we want some pictures! lol!
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:01 am

Sorry I couldn't make it last night, I had to go at the last minute Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin Meeting   Kin Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kin Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2