The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Yennaidh, wandering captain

Go down 
+3
Angharat
Cainwen
Yennaidh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yennaidh
Ally of the Council
Yennaidh

Yennaidh, wandering captain Empty
PostSubject: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:23 pm

This this a bit late, as I have already been recruited by Turuviel-but I think it best for a more formal 'ello Very Happy

My character Yennaidh, is a woman in her late twenties who hails from an outskirting village in Breeland. Fairly unremarkable childhood really, with the exception of helping her father raise her younger sister as her mother died when she was young from an illness.
She took up the family trade of smithing to help her father out when she was old enough, as he was sorely pressed to keep up with demand over the past few years. As things declined around Bree, with the dangers from the goblins, wildlife and the rise of the Blackwolds, she stepped up to help with the local militia.
She had picked up a bit of soldiery from the various adventurers that came to their smithy for outfitting, a few of them becoming family friends-a few even of the shifty "rangers."
She found she had a little talent, and quickly made a name for herself within the ranks. Years of living outside her years looking after her family gave her strong organisational skills, that translated quite well to the militia...
She spends her time now wandering from village to stead, mainly in the more remote areas of Breeland. Her wages as such go to paying for the help her beleagured father so badly needs.
You may notice she wears an eyepatch-it's up to you to find out why!

Real life stuff: 31 year old bloke called Carl, played mmo's for quite a while now...(read old timer:P).
I like to write short stories within the mmo's I play, previously been in a guild in WoW called Aes Sidhe. Have a look for the site, I play a character called Esh there-a few of my stories are on the site.
I read a lot, like all different kinds of music and have a love of languages.
I also teach and train in various martial arts and also enjoy hurtling down mountains on a bike:P
I hope that'll I'll fit in *grins*

I have two other characters tat I play a fair bit, Gwathwen an elf hunter from Mirkwood-who once I figure oout how to play an elf properly might want to join up and Haram, my dwarf minstrel. I do tend to play characters of both genders-just to be clear ok? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:46 am

Hey Yennaidh, nice bio. Welcome to the Glade Council and I hope to make your aquaintance in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:30 am

Very welcome to the Glade Council.

See you soon in game.

Angharat
Back to top Go down
Asurawyn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:30 am

Welcome to The Glade and will see you in game soon.
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:11 am

kinda interesting seeing how many female characters decide to wear an eyepatch now... the mind frankly boggles at what the heck you did to lose it. Anywho I wish you a happy and productive time in the council. Never know you may see me character someday.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:45 am

Women and fashion you know lol!
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Just because you have the fashion sense of a baboon in heat Eo
Back to top Go down
Yennaidh
Ally of the Council
Yennaidh

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Well, I'm sure another baboon would..well...y'know... Embarassed Shocked
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:32 am

My point is, to my knowledge Eo has not changed out of that hauberk since it was a dev's nightmare, dont get me wrong it looks alright, just boring seeing Eo with only one look... whereas I am working on another new one for Falli for my return... depending on money of course
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:44 am

I love you Falli <3
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:44 am

Loves ya too
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:33 pm

lol! welcome to the glade and nice bio Yennaidh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yennaidh, wandering captain   Yennaidh, wandering captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Yennaidh, wandering captain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Recruitment-
Jump to: