The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Interested in Joining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rema
Ally of the Council

Interested in Joining Empty
PostSubject: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello I am interested in joining the Glade Counsil. I enjoy rping alot and look for it in every game I've played (LOTR is the best by far) I am 26 and a mom so pretty mature and play quiet frequently. Now a little about Rema...

She was born on a small farm where she lived all her life. Her mother was Cynthia applefield and her father(much to the disgrace to her grandparents) was a ranger by the name of Aramir. His life a ranger didn't give him much time to be with his beloved daughter but Rema loved him dearly and always enjoyed his visits. She owes his teachings for her skill with a blade which has already come to save her more than once. She wished always to join her father in the life of a ranger sharing much his love for the wild and finally her mother and father agreed to allow her when she turned sixteen but fate it seemed had other plans. Her birthday came and and one week passed when a grief stricken ranger came with the sad news her father was slain by a goblin arrow up north. That very day Rema grief stricken left her home never to return but fleetingly to visit her mother and so she has such lived for eleven years till one day she was attacked and raptured by a gang of blackwalds...
Back to top Go down
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:07 am

Mae Govannen Rema

Well met and a pleasure to hear from you.

We will try to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to see you.

Angharat
Back to top Go down
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:58 am

I tried to contact Rema online, however, I got the message 'Player does not exist'.
I guess she changed her mind.

If not, Rema, please get in contact with us.

Angharat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Recruitment-
Jump to: