The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Where our paths may lead us..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

Where our paths may lead us.. Empty
PostSubject: Where our paths may lead us..   Where our paths may lead us.. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

Well.. any end is a beginning also, right? Where will our paths lead? Where may our old friends find us if needed?

Turuviel would be glad to respond to any calling of The Glade from Celondim where she lives, using her uncle's residence or in the city of Celondim, from Rivendell if she visits her parents or from Merriment Inn, a discrete establishment near Bree where she sops on the travel from Celondim to Rivendell often.

Driadriel is searching ancient lore on the creatures brought back to life by the dark forces and how they can be put to rest for ever. This keeps her in Lorien and Moria - the old libraries there hold also ancient wisdom. Her friend Valdras told her about The Glade Council and she was impressed by their goal offering whatever help she may.

(OOC they both will be put more or less to rest in Merriment kinship, sort of a semi-inactive alts collection of the players in Riders of the Riddermark, with the story they appreciate the Home of Merriment inn and sometimes use it in their travels)
Back to top Go down
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

Where our paths may lead us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where our paths may lead us..   Where our paths may lead us.. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Elais will remain kinless and roam around helping those he can with his wisdom and council. Doing what his father did long before joining the Council. Theres no specific place to find him as he'll be a lone traveller though will frequent Bree and Imladris.

Talus is a little vague. Might remain kinless or actually form a kin. Depending if I decided to stick around after the final meeting or not. His usual place is Bree and rarely leaves bree land. If he does form a kin sadly it would be one thats far different from the Glade Council as Talus is a lower class thief so it would be along the lines of a mercenary kinship. But it wouldn't be anything like AVASA or now known as The House Of Midnight. . It would be a group who have morales and take jobes that would benifit the dark times. . . So rather being in the evil area its more in the gray. . .Still got a bit to think on with it.

If i do stick around I think its clear Talus will serve as my main. Part of me regrets killing off Elgost as he had a huge influence on things (or at least I think he did), still Talus is more fun for me to play due to his varied personality.
Back to top Go down

Where our paths may lead us..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Glade Council :: Allies of The Council-
Jump to: