The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandergar
Member of the Council

Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway Empty
PostSubject: Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway   Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:22 am

eye up guys,

Just thougth id give you a wave from Sunny Norge......(yes im taking the P)

Got here safe yesterday, everythings coooool Wink (Eo/Humph/Here you know what im saying Wink)

Got lotro on the laptop so ill pop online sometime this week If im allowed (lol)

1st task I have is fixing the sweeties desktop, kinda feel cheated, shes got a fecking water cooled rig! I mean ffs even nerdy IT monkey me doesnt have liquid cooling.

Shes curious about this "Lotro thingie" illl convert her yet muwhahahaha, Brought 2 buddy keys with me so i Might start a new account/char to show her around if she fancies it.

anyhoos going out for the day so Ill maybe catch you online laters.

Byeeee
Turd-face
Defender of the hobbit association of mincers
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway   Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:38 am

Hehe have they much snow there as well? (we just got more during the night) Which part are you in: central or northern?

If things doesn't work out between you, your first mission is to steal the liquid cooling and bring it to us over here Twisted Evil
No seriously, I hope things are going well for you Smile You make sure to convert her and bring her into TGC! Gotta love that language. Funniest in the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway   Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:50 am

We have a bloody snow blizzard here now, its kind of depressing to watch...glad I'm inside and can enjoy the nice weather in Lotro instead =))
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway   Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 am

Send us a postcard big man... and I hope things work out for you in tropical Norway... could always be worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway   Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Scot waving from "Sunny" Norway
Page 1 of 1