The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Heredryn and Eovind absence

Go down 
+2
Eovind
Heredryn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

Heredryn and Eovind absence Empty
PostSubject: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:34 pm

I'll be gone the whole next week, so you know. 4/8 - 10(or 11)/8

See you all next sunday (or monday)!
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:36 pm

Aye, I wont be on much next week either. As I go working for one week, Heredryn goes home and leaves me all alone with two evil cats scratch

See ya all laters, folks Smile
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:12 am

Here we go again. My/Our subscription has expired and I dont know how long it'll be until I manage to renew it. On top of that I once again have one of those annoying weeks of night work, so if Heredryn doesnt fix the sub by herself during next week none of us will be able to play for a while Razz

Thank the Valar I still have AoC though Wink
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Since they seem to have stopped selling gamecards it will take some time to renew it. Will probably take about a week or something like that. Thinking about taking the step of getting a lifetime one instead this time.
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: Finally   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Ah, finally someone who is encountering the same problem as me! I bought the Gold Edition at the beginning of July, so I had 45 free days of gaming. The last day, when my registration was due to expire, I drove all the way to three stores. And would you believe it: none had a gamecard. All were sold out. Finally, at the last shop I stood up and asked what was causing the delay of delivery, and they said the game cards were already sold out for twee weeks now and they were uncertain when the next delivery was due. Could be a week, maybe two.

I don't get it, it is the vital thing for both players and game developers, and all are sold out in the whole country? After three days of visiting shops, I decided to re-activate my PayPal account again (using my mother's Visa), and in a matter of seconds I could re-enjoy the pleasure of playing Lotro.

One salesman said to me: "All of the sudden it has become a hype, and everyone wants to get their hands on gamecards...".
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:59 pm

The website of one of the biggest gaming-stores in Stockholm said that the product was sold out and is no longer manufactured. Therefore the product can no longer be ordered. scratch
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 pm

When my salary comes on monday the 25th, we will pay the price for a lifetime subscription...then you'll never get rid of us! Mwahahahahaa!
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Starting next week, I will once again work at late hours. Although, now I will work evenings from 15.00 to 23.30 local swedish time, so I will try to be on every night sometime after that. Hopefully this will work better then the last times I worked pure nightshifts Smile
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:10 pm

Me and Heredryn are going to a LARP from friday to sunday, so see you next week hopefully...or possibly late sunday eve.
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Toodles, enjoy yourselves. Huggles to the both of you

~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 pm

I'll never be able to do that Sad unless one of you invite me to a LARP in Europe somewhere Wink have fun u guys
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Heh, you're most welcome to Sweden, there's hundreds of LARP each year here...both the small local ones with 10 people or so, up til the bigger ones with 1000+ people on it. I'll post a picture or two from it when we come back.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:56 pm

Looking forward to the pictures Smile I might just hop on a plane one day and end up in sweden! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 pm

You'll be most welcome Smile
(but don't do it during winter... it's cold...)
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:15 am

If you haven't heard it from Eovind already my mobo (love that word) died a couple of days ago preventing me from starting the computer at all. A new one is ordered and I had hoped to get ot today but since things seem to hate me I of course didn't Mad Won't be able to log on for the rest of the year!!

Anyway I hope to get online again tomorrow or so, but if that doesn't work I'll be busy becoming 21 for 2 days so I probably won't be on untill the end of this weekend. Rolling Eyes So since I can't say it online to you: Happy new year! cheers
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:35 am

Indeed happy new year to all, and hopefully one of our favourite ladies will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Just found out the motherboard has been sorted so I should have it by tomorrow Very Happy *holding every thumb I can get my hands on*
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Got the new motherboard and just installed Lotro again! I'm back Very Happy (after almost going insane trying to get windows to work... don't leave the video-out-cable in when updating drivers. It'll black out the screen and try start it on the TV) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:47 am

Silly lass, either way it is good to have you back up and running.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:13 am

Me and Heredryn will take a boat cruise tomorrow (friday) and go to Tallinn (Estonia) together with some friends, so we'll be gone the whole weekend and back at sunday.

Have fun in the mean time!
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:43 am

Have fun and give my regards to the Baltics Smile
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:59 pm

I just realised I might need to explain my absense from Lotro. I've got loads of things going on at school at the same time as I have my hands full with wedding preparations for a friend. Trying to combine 3 courses (including 2 lab courses), taking care of a massively nervous bride-to-be while making a lined hooded cloak isn't that easy with only 24h/day Rolling Eyes Have to pass every course as well in order to not have to live on Eovind's salary next year reduces the amount of spare hours to play Lotro. I will still be on occasionally but not as much as I used to.

Think real life crafting system should be more like Lotro. Gather materials, get a recipe, press a button - done! Can't really make hooded cloaks in 4 sec irl scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heredryn and Eovind absence   Heredryn and Eovind absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Heredryn and Eovind absence
Page 1 of 1