The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Terrible News for Golradir

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

Terrible News for Golradir Empty
PostSubject: Terrible News for Golradir   Terrible News for Golradir EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:07 am

My dear friends, allies and kin,

I come before you to deliver terrible tidings: As part of Golradir's last injuries (I will explain that later when the time allows) he will not be able to leave his sanctuary and take part in ALL of the Glade Council's events. I'm afraid his wounds were grave but not lethal. An elf friend has checked on him and ruled that he never over-burden himself with the heat of the battle.

These tidings fell really heavy on Golradir, who is known to all to be on the forefront of every assault against the Shadow. The physical injuries have left him with mental ones that he needs to overcome in order to be able to return to his original self.

So, I hope everyone here in the Glade Council excuse Golradir for his delayed absence in the past and forgive any future absence the new situation might present. If the need arises to replace him as an Elder with a more active member, I'm sure he'll have no objections.

OCC: I'm really sorry friends but the real-life reason is that after my semester exams (ending tomorrow) I will be taking an internship position in another country (Brussels). This internship means that I'll be away from my home computer to play as often as I wanted to after the exams. However, I'm thinking about buying a laptop to continue doing what I like most: being with you guys. This position is extremely important for my future career, so refusing it would mean throwing all my studies and efforts down the drain!

However, and true to my original promise when trying to revive the Glade, I'll be checking the Scrolls often and will try the help the Council as much as I can. When my presence in-game is required, I'll try to be there (that is, if I managed to purchase a good-enough laptop to run LotRO).

I will keep you all updated, and once again many apologies for this sudden turn of events. I will accept any decisions the Council takes regarding my situation.

Thank you all and hopefully we'll see each other soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News for Golradir   Terrible News for Golradir EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:50 am

Dont ever throw a chance like this away, Golra Very Happy I wish you all the luck on your new position!

I too will start on a brand new job tomorrow (monday) but luckily the place isnt far off, it lies only a few hundred meters from my former school, which I graduated from last thursday Very Happy So once again, I wish you all the best luck in Brussels and welcome back when you have the chance!
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News for Golradir   Terrible News for Golradir EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:12 am

Indeed. Passing such an opportunity to be able to play lotro would mean I would have to come look for you and beat you up myself. And I really am too lazy for such violent behaviour. Smile

Good luck in your new position. Smile
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News for Golradir   Terrible News for Golradir EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Gratz to the new position Golradir cheers What an upgrade... from Eldar to an internship position Wink Good luck with all that and hope to see you on the forums at least.
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News for Golradir   Terrible News for Golradir EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:11 am

Not to worry Gol, your career is more important than LOTRO Smile good luck with everything and see you when you get back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News for Golradir   Terrible News for Golradir Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrible News for Golradir
Page 1 of 1