The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

The adventure starts, my friends, off I go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

The adventure starts, my friends, off I go Empty
PostSubject: The adventure starts, my friends, off I go   The adventure starts, my friends, off I go EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Aye, I feel its time for Eovind to move on now. I have probably screwed everything up since I became leader so maybe its for the best Razz

I asked some of you about this earlier, so I guess most of you saw it coming.

But well, its mostly for roleplaying reasons, really. I really want to RP more with people of my own kind (rohirrim), and I have finally found the right kinship for Eovind (one he probably should have joined long ago) and this is just unachievable right here, right now. I have made my alt Cirdamir successor (since Nemsyn havnt been here for long) in the mean time, and I will of course pop on him from time to time - RPing an elf was pretty fun so I will do that more for sure. He would probably fit the leader-seat better anyway. Also I have temporarily given officer rights to Angharat, Fallidir, Faewulf and Rothmir, so you can invite people if you would find any.

So this is not goodbye by a longshot, I will try to set up a private channel we can speak in. The Riders had one we could use to coordinate kinship instance runs and similar, and maybe I can even make things better by acting as a link between the two kins.

And of course, if I should miss you all too much (which I already do, meh) I will return! And dont hesitate to /tell me whenever you want something!

I love you all

/Eovind
Back to top Go down
Cainwen
Recruit of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The adventure starts, my friends, off I go   The adventure starts, my friends, off I go EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 am

This is a sad day. I feel I've made a good friend in Eo and I will be sorry to see you go but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Stay in touch mate Sad
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The adventure starts, my friends, off I go   The adventure starts, my friends, off I go EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Dont worry Roth, just /tell me anytime and we can meet up somewhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: The adventure starts, my friends, off I go   The adventure starts, my friends, off I go EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Rothmir wrote:
This is a sad day.

Indeed it is, this combined with Elgost, Nemsyn and Falli...this is pretty dire, ah well at least you arent really leaving us Eo, and trust me you havent screwed anything up Wink
Back to top Go down
Mandergar
Member of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The adventure starts, my friends, off I go   The adventure starts, my friends, off I go EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm

/cries

Eo ya big joabbie! Razz

Take care brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventure starts, my friends, off I go   The adventure starts, my friends, off I go Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventure starts, my friends, off I go
Page 1 of 1