The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

The Glade Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

The Glade Gallery Empty
PostSubject: The Glade Gallery   The Glade Gallery EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:35 am

First of all, Launa tell me next time when you want to take a screenie of me Very Happy . But yes a lot of the pictures are very good, and had I known we had a gallery I would have put some of my own on there sooner, you know once I sort through all like 45 screenies I have affraid . But yes on the whole very good camera work, even though sometimes there are IG things in the pictures that spoil it a little.

Oh and a question, I can't remember where to get my screenies into that format. So tell me where to do it and I will stick my pics up for you, not all of them, but a good amount.

Much Love,
~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

The Glade Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade Gallery   The Glade Gallery EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:44 am

You dont need to do anything with the images, just upload them as they are and they will be automaticly resized.

And what, 45 screenshots...I have like 450 ;P
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

The Glade Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade Gallery   The Glade Gallery EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:12 am

A further note on this, I will be trying to upload my pics sometime soon... Now here is the thing, a lot of them contain my IG main, Fallian... so that I could actually get all these shots without you know, dieing enroute...

On another note most of them are scenery shots which I like so please enjoy my pictures of Falli's travels through Eriador.

Much Love,
~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Glade Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade Gallery   The Glade Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

The Glade Gallery
Page 1 of 1