The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

The Meeting of the Glade

Go down 
+5
Heredryn
Eovind
Maerduin
Felogar
Falli
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

The Meeting of the Glade Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 am

I wish to call a meeting for alll Glade Council members, as recently there is a lot of news both IC and OOC that need to be told, if the elders are willing to let me, I would like to arrange a date for the glade to all meet, however this needs sugestion from the members as we all know we cant be everywhere at once Laughing.
This meeting is actually needed instead of the dribbles of news that we get on the channel. So watch this space.

Much lurve and huggles for all
(Special huggles for Launa)
~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:15 am

Yes indeed we need a meeting. IC and OOC things to discuss indeed like Falli suggests but also an offical issue: to vote a new elder in Humphert's stead, who is resigning from his position. Of course for such a meeting we need many people online and candidates must present themselves before the council ICly.

How about tomorrow evening? or Tuesday eve... May sound a bit sudden but Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:32 am

We have been discussing such an event on the elder forum, perhaps wednesday would be a better day to organise it for, its still short notice but it gives us valuable time to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: Availability   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:33 am

I am available every evening after 11 PM (GMT +1). I know it's late, but then I am positively sure I can attend the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:13 am

Dont you dare have that meeting until I've fixed my subscription...I'm actually thinking of applying for the Elder position, so I really want to be there.
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: No way   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:08 am

No subscription, no elder position. Sorry Eovind, perhaps next time? lol!
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:10 am

That's soooo unfair scratch Well, good luck to the new elder then, whoever that'll be tongue
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:09 am

Wednesday is my birthday so I wouldnt be able to attend on wednesday. Tuesday would be a pretty short notice so I say lets make it thursday. (we keep saying the same things in Elder forum Smile) and that would give Eovind 4 days to activate his subscription *pokes Eovind with his sword*
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:29 am

thursday sounds good to me, its better than wednesday really, so see Falli there.

~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am

Thursday would indeed give us more time to fix the subscription. Heredryn won't be able to attend as Eovind has higher priority with meetings and such. I hope to be able to attend some meeting in the future so you'll have to fix a meeting someday when Eovind is too busy to attend Wink
Back to top Go down
Miryalin
Member of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:38 pm

Miryalin will be there... but mayhaps observing from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: I'll be there.   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 pm

I'll be there, cheers . Give it up for Maerduin!

... No one?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:34 pm

And me! EOVIND!!! Sort your subscription out pronto, I think you'd make a great elder Smile
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: Shouldn't.   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:09 pm

You shouldn't give him false hope, else he'll be the more disappointed... rabbit
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:21 pm

I agree with Launa. Eovind would most likely make a great Elder. At least now that he chooses to do so in his own account.

As for the time, I would naturally like to meet earlier than 10 pm gmt but I can be there all night if necessary. I do have to go to work next morning but I can always sleep at my computer there tongue
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Sigh...I'm trying to buy a lifetime subscription now, but that ClickandBuy system is so messed up...sure, they seem to have great security but it looks like it'll take ages until the transfered money is on my account there...and then probably some ages more before Codemasters will acknowledge my lifetime sub... scratch

I'm really pissed off now.
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: PayPal   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:43 am

I hate to admit it, but there's nothing better on the market for the moment than PayPal. It is so convenient, and it takes Codemasters only one fraction of a second to acknowledge it and re-activate you subscription.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:43 am

But if you run into a problem with pay-pal and your account is suspended somehow, its the most annoying thing ever...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:50 am

Lucky for me I bought a life time subscription at the start of the game. Smile Never have to worry again
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 am

I'll be there of course, (as Faewulf) Smile
And yeah click and buy is horrible! I forgot my password and got my account locked out, and when I tried to retrieve my pass the email didnt get through, so I just moved over to paypal, and yeah paypal rocks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Just fixed my sub with paypal instead. However I believe I've just lost about 400 euro to solve this, due to a number of problems with that clickandbuy...lets hope that godforsaken clickandbuy get everything straight so I get my money back.
Back to top Go down
Miryalin
Member of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:25 pm

As will I.
Back to top Go down
Attias
Member of the Council
Attias

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 am

hey i'll be there, see you all on thursday
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:50 am

Good you're coming Attias, then you can vote for me for the elder position Wink
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:56 am

Heh, dont buy all those fancy dresses for yourself yet Eovind, your not Elder yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Glade   The Meeting of the Glade Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Glade
Page 1 of 1