The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

<plain letter left in the kinship hall>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miryalin
Member of the Council

<plain letter left in the kinship hall> Empty
PostSubject: <plain letter left in the kinship hall>   <plain letter left in the kinship hall> EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:50 am

As of lately, things have seemed less where I wished them more. Mountains have seemed lower. Rivers dryer. Woods emptier and shadows taller. Friends have seemed farther and I more as a stranger. Days have grown long and arduous, my escapades have worn thin and the soles of my feet have come to itch with wanderlust.

I have been here some time now. Not long, but intensely. As swiftly as I came I must leave, no, I shall say, must arrive. Arrive where faces are unknown and where the land still whispers to me, its hushed, inviting speech of undiscovered knowledge. Perhaps you will understand, perhaps you will not. Know that I intend to come back, even if I do not yet know when, and I mean to come back as an ally.

Farewells are not my forte, but regardless, this is mine. I gained many feral friends here and I wish you to look out for them, as I am sure you will, out of grandness of your hearts. As you did with me not too long ago.

May fortune be with you and let hope live in your hearts.

Miryalin
Back to top Go down

<plain letter left in the kinship hall>
Page 1 of 1