The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Kinship Chest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

Kinship Chest Empty
PostSubject: Kinship Chest   Kinship Chest EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Hail, this is a thread to declare what items you are taking from kinship chest and/or what items you are putting in the chest.
Only take items that you need/can use, not to sell off.
Back to top Go down
https://gladecouncil.forumotion.com
Asurawyn
Admin

Kinship Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Chest   Kinship Chest EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:29 pm

I put things in the chests regularly and I am not sure why I need to declare this. All members should try to visit the hall and have a look so I don't feel the need to state what items I have put in. If you disagree then I will, of course, accept a decision by the members.

On the other hand I will say what I have removed as this will indicate that there could be a need to top-up the item or replace it. I would ask you all to do this.

The space we have is limited and for small items no more, I believe, than 30 of each can be stored. If a containing area is full I would suggest that the items are sold or kept in your vault. I am aware that some items like armour, some class quest, weapons etc. can only have one of each in a containing area. I have still to enter the dreaded witch king's realm or go raiding (apart from one harrowing experience in The Etts Smile ) so cannot really comment on this.
Back to top Go down
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

Kinship Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Chest   Kinship Chest EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Only reason I asked people to say when they are putting things in is so that it will be easier to monitor those who constantly take, but never put in. Also, i agree about space being limited, perhaps on this thread we could also mention anyhting not in the kinship chest but still available to members, ie:
(Felogar has Foresters Hauberk for all to equip as an outfit, if wanted, but is easier to trade face to face and then give back to Felogar)
Back to top Go down
https://gladecouncil.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kinship Chest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Chest   Kinship Chest Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinship Chest
Page 1 of 1