The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th

Go down 
+5
Eovind
Palantirr
Falli
Faewulf
Felogar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th Empty
PostSubject: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Hail kin!

This Sunday evening the 26th, we will host a kinship meeting in our Glade in Far Chetwood. It will be around 19:00 CET (Central European Time( GMT+1, BST +2) We shall speak about kinship matters, but I also hope that we will have time to exchange some stories too. If any of you is a cook, please bring some cooking supplies too so we can have a bite to eat, and I will have a barrel of Ale and a barrel of Wine carried to the Glade as well. Very Happy

I hope to see many of you there, kin!

Regards,
Felogar
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Sorry I might not be able to go, I'm leaving for 3 days on sunday although im not sure at what time just yet (Yeah im well organised Embarassed )
If it was changed to an earlier time, or set for saturday then i could come Wink
EDIT: I'll just find out what time im leaving at..
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:00 pm

Sounds good to me, and Fallidir is an alright cook, guessing needs must when you live alone, and is in fact quite seasoned.... Ahahahahahahaha... no? damn. And anyway another point I want to make is that isnt it this weekend that the clocks go back (BST-GMT for Britain)... which as usual makes things even more difficult to figure out when we are to be there. Ah well either way I'll be there anyway, hope to see you there too.

~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Dont confuse me further falli just be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:51 am

Dear Kin,

This was exactly what we discussed yesterday. There are many matters to be settled and discussed by TGC that a Grand Assembly is needed. I'll be online on Sunday evening, so I hope the meeting doesn't change times (I need Saturday to catch up on some needed university studies Crying or Very sad )

Anyhow, and in order to prevent anyone from confusing times here's a link to the GMT current time AND your local time calculated in actual time. So, for me (Germany) the GA will be held at 20:00 (since we're GMT+2).

Here's the link: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Hope most of you show up. If any TGC member happens to be a good farmer I'll be more than happy to pay for good Shire tobacco. It seems during Golradir's stay with the merry Shire folk he picked up the habit of smoking Very Happy

Anyone wishing to attend or apologise for not attending or not being able to attend please write it down here.

See you tomorrow.

P.S. Any hunters out there, I'm still in Ost Guruth... can you arrange for me to be transported to the Far Chetwood. Not having a horse would make the trip miserably long and boring for me.

Golradir Whitetower
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:59 am

Golra, the closest any hunter can take you would probably be Bree...as far as I know there isnt any campfire in Far Chetwood Sad

I will be there tomorrow anyway.
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:05 am

I don't think I can be there. I'll probably be in a sauna with some collegues trying to get rid of some bottles of wine we didn't sell on a party a couple of weeks ago =P

Heredryn is (soon a grand)master cook so I'll try to make some pies and stuff and send to Eovind or something today instead.

Yea Tonight it changes from BST (=GMT+1) to GMT. CET will then be GMT+1 again. 19:00 in Britain, 20:00 in Sweden, Germany, all other countries south with the same scale, 21:00 in Finland (don't think we have any there but anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:24 am

Felogar travelling agency is always at your service Very Happy will take care of the travveling, for the time lets all check the website Golradir suggested and be on time
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:30 am

Heredryn wrote:
21:00 in Finland (don't think we have any there but anyway.)

Oh yes we do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:09 am

Felogar wrote:
Felogar travelling agency is always at your service Very Happy will take care of the travveling, for the time lets all check the website Golradir suggested and be on time

Great... thanks Felogar Very Happy

Now all we need is some tobacco to make it an enjoyable evening.
Back to top Go down
Skanor
Ally of the Council

PostSubject: Away on travels   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 am

It pains me that I shall not be able to attend this (for me) first glade council meeting. I shall be traveling from today to November 9, and hope to see you all soon again upon my return.
Back to top Go down
http://home.fnal.gov/~skands
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Sorry Humph, I was mistaken Smile Now I know that as well Wink

We need more pipe-weed huh? I belive I might persuade Eldraen to make some more then Wink Any special requests?
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:16 am

Heredryn wrote:
Sorry Humph, I was mistaken Smile Now I know that as well Wink

We need more pipe-weed huh? I belive I might persuade Eldraen to make some more then Wink Any special requests?

The dragon thing from the Shire would be great... if not, then any weed would be enough afro
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:53 am

Hambrand has plenty of Dragonsbreath with him. Plenty.
Back to top Go down
Gandrill
Riddle Master
Gandrill

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:18 am

i will not be able to attend due to family comitments. I will check on the scrolls for an update of what was discussed.
Have a happy meeting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:48 pm

It was a pleasent event, full of surprises and lots of food but also there were many changes made. Its worth finding out the full story from those who were there.

~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:48 pm

I checked the pipe-weed stash before the meeting so I know there were quite alot to begin with Wink

Saw that feasting table. Nice Falli!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th   Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinship Meeting Sunday 26th
Page 1 of 1