The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)

Go down 
+9
Elgost
Faewulf
Heredryn
Eovind
Humphert
Maerduin
Falli
Maverickson
Felogar
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) Empty
PostSubject: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:38 am

What can I say, the name is obvious. Post those here..

Is the Lotro window bug, error, glitch whatever fixed yet?

Also I think Launa's 'Load up problems' topic should be moved under this thread, becouse it is not good enough to start a new thread for Very Happy No offence Launa, gotta keep the order here in the scrolls hehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:11 am

Ok i'll move it.. its obviously not worthy of your high standards Felogar Wink

Ive reinstalled it, this should work. Updating now
Back to top Go down
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:58 am

*grabs his axe*
Mutiny
Back to top Go down
https://gladecouncil.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:04 pm

Let me face that axe... when this finishes updating it looks like it could take days!! Currently at 4450/15994. And it has been updating for ages :s
Back to top Go down
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Good luck, only took me 45 minutes, but got there as soon as servers came back online, not manypeople dowloadig it then. (unlike now)
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Could always stick some things on here, like how badly I have messed up my character's life... again, how crappy my computer is when it decides it wants to turn itself off, and how annoying a particular elf is to me. (Dont worry, it isnt in this kinship)... so yeah might just ramble on for a bit, instead on dumping it all on the channel.

Much love,
~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Yeh, I'm having to update it completely having uninstalled it entirely. So its gonna be a looong night, hehe
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: 75%   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:15 pm

I'm at 75% of the update Smile. I never download the patch though, I prefer the client (a habbit from NWN/2). Strange enough, it only took me 1 hour and half to update my definitions from book 11 to today. Just lucky I have the Gold Edition.
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:09 am

Well, I didnt have any problems installing all the stuff, I never do... however for those who knew what my computer was like before, let me just say... it has gotten worse, it now seems to have a full system crash (by that I mean it causes the system to reboot) quite a lot when I am changing areas... or for some reason when I am in the Lone Lands, (which suits me fine because I really dont like that dreary place). Now I think its due to the increased player traffic because of the introduction of book 14... so if you see me going off and on a lot you will know its a tech issue and cant currently be helped, however this problem seems to be a problem with a few other people in the kin.

Anyway thats enough complaining for this morning, see you later...

Much Love,
~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: A question   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:28 am

what part of the forum should I write my short story in?
Back to top Go down
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:22 am

Off Topic
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:14 am

*Pokes Maverickson to change my title on here*
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:23 am

I dont know if its only me but I am having serious problems with lotro since the new update. Perhaps its becouse of my laptop which uses Vista or maybe not, but the game keeps crashing and it often freezes so that I have to reset the laptop.

It really got me annoyed last night...
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:21 am

I have Vista and I am even using DX10, though someone stated it has been very buggy since the last update. I have had more problems than usual, but nothing major and I've never had to boot my computer, just restart Lotro.

Hopefully they have some updates this Thursday, at least the maintenance window is expanded.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 am

I had some problems with DX10, but since I made the game run in DX9 mode instead it's been working fine...
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:14 pm

I keep getting an error message when I shut down lotro. Doesen't effect the game but it's annoying. Rolling Eyes I still use XP.
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: Nope   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Hasn't happened to me, yet. In normal cases it is I who always receives the errors, but I haven't encounter a single problem with Lotro so far. I'm blessed...
Back to top Go down
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:20 am

Be careful, famous last words Maerduin

'They'll never hit us from that dis....''
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:47 pm

yeah I get that error message too, I just ignore it Razz doesnt affect my game.
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:17 am

Switching between showing locked and not locked items at a vendor has also become annoyingly slow. Results in majour lags every time.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:15 am

I find maverickson's latest topic name funny for the forum: ''Crimewatch'' Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:17 am

haha yeah I laughed too...come to think of it I gave Elrothil 200s the other day
affraid
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: Knylyan   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:02 pm

One piece of advise, never start a conversation with our former member Knylyan (or whatever he is called). Every time again he contacts me, and since I tend to prefer a polite answer above ignoring someone, he does so again and again. Rambling away about him being ignorant, not knowing why he got kicked out of the Glade Council, that Maverickson, etc. does not have a good explanation, and that he is superior at role-playing, ...

His way of role-playing is already ENOUGH explanation to kick him...
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:52 am

Here here, how I do agree with you little one tongue he is a right pain and frankly just talking to him for a few minutes got me annoyed so he has one more ignore list to be on.
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: Agreeing?   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:48 am

Falli agrees with a Hobbit? Then ladies and gents, you must know we are not rambling about. If I could, I'd ignore him tenfold on my list. Only thinking about the daily conversations gives me a headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next