The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)

Go down 
+9
Elgost
Faewulf
Heredryn
Eovind
Humphert
Maerduin
Falli
Maverickson
Felogar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:04 am

Maerduin wrote:
His way of role-playing is already ENOUGH explanation to kick him...

Aye, I couldnt agree more. Even on his first day in the Glade he tried to start a fight with me, right in the Pony. I believe Maverickson was there too when it happened, and we werent that happy. He's been on me about this as well, but just ignore it...it isnt worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:11 pm

Nylyan didnt concact me many times only a couple I think and all those were about the famous Forester's Hauberk I owe. He wants to borrow it and slot it all the time. I let him borrow it once cuz I knew he would reslot it with something else, and he did so. Now he contacts me again with something like: ''is it possible for me to borrow it for a couple minutes? Please?'' and then: ''Stop being so selfish Felo, laters..'' and I was like: ''hehe'' *evilgrin*

BTW I cannot start lotro at all on my laptop now, it just freezes with the message ''Getting remote configuration'' before the launcher is open :/

edit: just managed to open the launcher, after waiting quite a while but now the servers are down after the maintenance???
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: So   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:30 pm

So Maverick, when will you be updating us all on the elder matter? Not all members are aware of what is dawning upon us, so please fill us in. Or I just did not see the post...
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:09 am

It will probably occur in the next great meet of the galde, we have many things to talk of when that day comes
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:50 pm

elder matter? what elder matter? Razz
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:13 am

My computer exploaded so I won't be on LOTRO for a few weeks at least Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Maerduin
Member of the Council
Maerduin

PostSubject: What the hell!   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:23 am

How the hell did you get your computer to explode?!
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:33 am

lol!

Nah, I'm sorry to hear that, mate...never fun when such things happen...although I too wonder how your pc exploded...
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:53 pm

An electrical surge can cause that I think, or excessive usage of the 3d card Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:34 pm

Yeah happened to mine a few weeks back, that was the main reason I wasn't online for about a month. Had to get new graphics cards and motherboard. It wasn't a surge I think just over use. But it didn't exactly explode, I think it committed suicide on me and had enough of its life. . . At least on the bright side, I have a better comp now, but had to fork out £500 to get it repaired (Well old parts replaced).
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:46 am

Yeah it was a power surge :/ my PSU exploded, although I had it under warranty so I've sent it off and I should have it back up and running by next week Very Happy (that is if nothing else died as well Shocked ) I'm gonna have some catching up to do when I get my computer back...

but yeah Razz

Oh also, look what I found on google: linky I was looking through the forums but the only people I recognize from the current glade council are Adeldal,Atoli,Asurawyn, elgost and eovind tongue
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:03 am

Hahaa, oh the memories of how it all started! lol!

That was ages ago, almost a year or so I think? This kin certainly has been around for a good while indeed.
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Outlaws! Lol! Yea it has certainly changed a bit since then Smile
Back to top Go down
Elgost
Recruit of the Council
Elgost

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:45 am

lol yeah, the memories, if you want to know where the Glade council came from. . Read the history of the Outlaws and then the new history fo the glade. . Put em together and thats it.

Yeah I forgot Elgost went with the last name Moonblade for awhile Razz
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 am

woo! Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I got my computer back up and running...FINALLY!
I dunno how I survived so long without it! I think this calls for a lotro all nighter this weekend to make up for all the time I've lost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Does anyone feel like going to Carn Dum sometime soon?
I need some things for my hunter quest (slime of helchgam and rune of winged dominance) and besides that it's been a while since I've done a proper instance Smile
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:42 pm

If it was any other time I would love to come and help Fae... but because of the time you ask this, unfortunately I cannot come to your aid. Sorry.

~Falli~
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:45 pm

I wouldnt mind going to Carn Dum sometime, have never been there myself...
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:48 am

Yeah we should go to Carn Dum sometime, if you have a minstrel friend that'd be awesome. I'll either go with Felo or Verya if you need a guardian, Eovind, Angharat would come as LM crowd control, Falli and Faewulf, that makes 5 of us. Last spot we need a minstel...
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:47 am

sounds good Very Happy
Now we just need to find a minstrel...I don't actually know one though, we could just get a random minstrel if we're stuck.
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Well Heredryn will reach 50 eventually, but It might take a while. =P At lvl 37 at the moment... But no matter what, I'll never be able to be on at the same time as Eovind så I guess it doesn't matter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:01 pm

Yeah that's a pity heredryn..

Oh by the way Felo; falli said he couldn't come so we'd have to get someone to fill in for him,
when does everyone feel like doing this? next weekend?
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Sounds good to me..
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:20 pm

I'm on it!
Back to top Go down
Maverickson
Keeper of the Scrolls
Maverickson

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:17 am

May be able to come,let me know when
Back to top Go down
https://gladecouncil.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next