The Glade Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glade Council

Lord of the Rings Online, Laurelin Kinship

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)

Go down 
+9
Elgost
Faewulf
Heredryn
Eovind
Humphert
Maerduin
Falli
Maverickson
Felogar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angharat
Recruit of the Council

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt for Gollum   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:24 am

Some of you might enjoy this

http://www.thehuntforgollum.com/updates.htm

Approx. 40 minutes - movie-thing.
Back to top Go down
Felogar
Elder of the Council
Felogar

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:28 am

Awesome! Very Happy What a cool idea!
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:43 am

How do I set signature? Very Happy The type Palantirr has. I made the signature using the application, I can't find from where to attach it.
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:01 am

You have to upload the image somewhere and then link it to your signature.
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:09 am

I uploaded it, I dont find where to link it to signature in Profile (then again would not be first time I dont notice something in a interface) Can you explain where?
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:12 am

>> Profile >> Signature (this may be hard to find, I dont know why the font is so screwed up but its there, right under the navigation bar) >> link Image
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:18 am

Fond it Smile That written small, black on dark green Very Happy never noticed that text before Very Happy TY!
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:29 am

TEST Maybe it puts sig only for new messages after setting it?
Back to top Go down
Eovind
High Seat of the Council

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:29 am

There it is, nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:31 am

TY! Very Happy I'll put another avatar picture to be a bit of difference Very Happy *proud of Turu*
And TY again for explaining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:12 am

Where does people get those signatures? Smile
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:10 am

Is an application a guy posted about in Codemasters forum, here is the link to the thread. http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311260
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:29 am

Thanks alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:31 am

Queen's video to Bohemian Rhapsody has gotten a Lotro-upgrade Smile Check out the best Thorebo-solo ever Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhzetg5hwss
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Brilliant Razz
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:24 am

Very well-made cheers

Anyone notice how Freddy Mercury resembles our Humphert Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Humphert
Guardian of the Glade
Humphert

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:06 am

You should've seen me with my Lizard's Leggings. Too bad I can't find picture of them anywhere Sad Bright red leggings with golden dots. Very ... well.. very.
Back to top Go down
Heredryn
Member of the Council
Heredryn

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:14 am

Humphert with those leggings was epic! Very Happy There HAS to be some screenies of that somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Palantirr
Elder of the Council
Palantirr

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:24 am

I guess Humphert was so epically shocked from the screenies, that he subconciously burned them and pushed the horrible memories deep down in some dark and moldy cellar in his brain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 am

I was just wondering something, in the forums section o this site in the back history of the council, there are some links to some... random objects, and I was wondering why this is the case.

Edit: seems that it has gone now
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:39 am

Seems like a bad time to be online, nobody is ever on these days bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Faewulf
Member of the Council
Faewulf

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 am

I just finished my exams, so ill be coming back to lotro today probably Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turuviel
Ally of the Council
Turuviel

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 am

Smile Good news! Grats! Wink CU soon. Would be great if more of us will become more active, seems this was/is a very unlucky time for the glade with so many of us caught in RL stuff with so little time to play.
Back to top Go down
Falli
Ally of the Council
Falli

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 am

Its bad everywhere, all the forums I know havent had a post in a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long time bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)   Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things not good enough for a new topic.. :-)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next